ISC is constantly striving to enable safe and sustainable sanitation by bringing multiple organizations on a common platform through a range of catalytic actions that inter alia include supporting the unlocking of WASH Financing with focus on the...
- Administrative and Financial Streamlining, Capacity Building, Monitoring and Evaluation
This is an annual publication of India Sanitation Coalition since 2017. The compendium highlights some of the best practices covering various aspects of the sanitation value chain, Build-Use-Maintain-Treat besides innovation. ISC has brought out...
- Administrative and Financial Streamlining, Capacity Building, ODF Strategies
After attaining the noticeable progress under Swachh Bharat Mission- Gramin towards ODF India, the focus is gradually shifting towards ODF sustainability. A workshop on ODF-S was organized at Pune in May, 2018 that first mooted the idea through a...
- Capacity Building, Monitoring and Evaluation, ODF Strategies
Ganga Gram Project is focused on better cleanliness and infrastructure facilities such as solid;Ganga Gram Project is focused on better cleanliness and infrastructure facilities such as solid and liquid waste management, water conservation...
- Capacity Building, Community Engagement, Leadership, Solid and Liquid Waste Management
This video is about “triggering” communities and people to become ODF and adopt positive behavior change. It presents different approaches, ways and impact of triggering.
- Capacity Building, Children and Youth, Community Engagement, Hygiene and Handwashing, Leadership, Solid and Liquid Waste Management